If you’ve wanted to connect with the deceased, know they’re okay, and hear what they have to share, then do we have special show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Karen Noe, renowned New Jersey-based psychic medium, spiritual counselor, and healer with a two-year waiting list. She’s the host of the Angel Quest Radio Show, the Angel Quest Center in Ramsey New Jersey, and she is the author of Through the Eyes of Another and The Rainbow Follows the Storm, and Your Life After Their Death, A Medium’s Guide to Healing After a Loss
And that’s what I want to talk with her about today, about communicating with our loved ones, and healing and living again after they’ve passed on.
That plus we’ll talk about the power of prayer and communicating with our pets who’ve passed on, plus Otis the cat, Mikey and Oreo, Ho’oponopono, 2 Quads, a boxing kangaroo, the real Aunt Jemima, Saint Francis, and what in the world is a walk-in?
Questions and Topics Include:
- What she learned from a prank phone call.
- What was her experience with the light
- What it means to be an empath
- How do you protect yourself from other’s energy
- Donna Eden, Energy Medicine, and a technique called the Celtic Weave, to clean your aura and protect yourself.
- How tapping from Dr. Dawson Church can help as well.
- What a kangaroo with boxing gloves means
- How she gets messages from the deceased
- What’s a Without-A-Doubt Sign
- How we can tell without a doubt if our loved one is leaving us signs or visiting us
- Why it’s so important to write our loved ones who have passed on.
- What are the different signs people get from deceased loved ones.
- How to ask our loved ones for signs.
- How our loved ones visit us in our dreams
- How to see our pets after they’ve passed on
- How to get in touch with our cats and dogs who have passed on (and even parakeets too!)
- How can tapping help us?
- What statements you should use for tapping (EFT, Emotional Freedom Therapy)
- What is Hawaiian Prayer ho’oponopono – ancient Hawaiian Healing Technique (based on same principles of Law of Attraction
- How Dr. Hew Len started working with ho’oponopono with miraculous results
- What’s a place of zero limits?
- What is Reiki and how do you become a Reiki Master (how did Usui discover the secret of Reiki?)
- What are our loved ones trying to tell us when they communicate with us?
- What is most important to our loved ones once they’ve died.
- Why Bernadette wants her fiancée John to date after she passed on.
- What’s the importance of writing letters to our loved ones
- What happens when someone commits suicide
- How to let go of blame and guilt for what happened to a loved one who’s passed on, even or especially from suicide
- What’s the importance of raising our vibrations (frequency) (Think Happiness and Positivity!)
- Why Angels and Loved Ones require us to raise our frequency to be able to communicate.
- How a plant based, vegetarian, or vegan diet can help us vibrate at a higher level
- Why you want to bless your food.
- Why she became a vegan because of her work
- How her psychic abilities have improved since she got off of sugar
- How the Anthony William Medical Medium diet can help.
- Why chocolate is okay…particularly in green smoothies!
- How do we help our children if they’ve lost a parent or a loved one.
- How to help the child ask for ‘without a doubt’ signs.
- How meditation can help
- Why you only want to see a medium after getting a personal recommendation (hers is a two year waiting list)
Karen Noe Psychic Medium Shares How to Contacting Deceased Loves Ones & Pets (Cats & Dogs) for Peace, Reassurance, Clarity & Hope! Happiness | Kindness | Compassion | Healing | Mediumship | Spiritual | Spirituality | Health | Self-Help | Love
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com