If you’ve wanted more money, a better job, or had a special dream and wished you knew how to get there, then do we have the Think and Grow Rich show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Mitch Horowitz, PEN award-winning author extraordinaire, vice-president and executive editor at Tarcher Perigee and editor of the latest edition of my all-time favorite book, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
Today We’ll talk about achieving your dreams, turning your life around, getting the wealth, health, and happiness you desire, and how to literally think and grow Rich.
That plus we’ll look at the power of sex, the six ghosts of fear, famous alibis and old man If, Worryitis and Fearitis, an invisible counsel or historic proportions, stopping three feet short of gold, an enchanted kettle, and what no serpent no apples, and no apples no state, has to do with anything!
Self-Help and Self-Improvement Topics Include:
- How Inspire Nation Got to 1 Million Downloads
- How did Mitch start to read Think and Grow Rich
- Why you’ll be journaling with Think and Grow Rich for wealth, career & happiness!
- What is it about Napoleon Hill that generates such passionate dedication?
- How did Andrew Carnegie, the steel magnate, not Dale Carnegie from How to Win Friends and Influence people, start Napoleon Hill a 20 year assignment
- How spiritual is Napoleon Hill or how much was he into spirituality, or spiritual experimenting?
- What does this mean ‘all earned riches have their beginning in an idea’?
- Why Napoleon Hill was adamant that you work hard in your career or toward your definite goal.
- The story of RU Darby and stopping 3 feet sort of gold
- What are Napoleon Hill’s six steps of desire
- What’s the importance of putting down a date?
- What’s the importance of joining a Master Mind?
- How would Napoleon Hill say we get started
- What’s the most important thing you can do right before going to bed
- What is Napoleon Hill’s definition of faith
- What the Charles Schwab story with US Steel?
- How important preparation is to Napoleon Hill and to Ralph Waldo Emerson – what he called ‘drilling’ and what we would call practice, or rehearsal
- What is autosuggestion?
- Why does Napoleon Hill mean that nothing can enter the subconscious mind without autosuggestion?
- What’s the power of imagination?
- What’s the power of desire?
- What’s the power of definite purpose and definite plans?
- How do we move past the fear of criticism and fear of failure?
- Why we want to be very careful of who we take advice from.
- What’s the power of the master mind, and why is it so vital?
- What is a master mind?
- Why do men seldom succeed before age 40?
- Why the sexual impulse in the individual may be the creative force of life
- What sexual alchemy has to do with Napoleon Hill
- What was Napoleon’s invisible counsel
- How do we move past the fear of poverty?
- What advice would Napoleon Hill give to kids?
- mitchhorowitz.com or in google Mitch Horowitz
- Meditation to discover your definite chief aim
Mitch Horowitz, Editor of Napoleon Hill’s Think & Grow Rich shares secrets for wealth, happiness & success! Inspiration | Motivation | Inspirational | Business | Career | Meditation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com