If you’ve ever wanted less worries in your life, then do we have the Wisdom of Anxiety show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Sheryl Paul, depth psychology counselor and author of a beautiful book on helping you to heal, The Wisdom of Anxiety.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about how worry and intrusive thoughts are gifts to help you heal.
- What synchronicities lead Sheryl Paul from leaving the comfort zone to discover her shadow self in Brazil?
- What is the call to turn inward, and why do we need to heed the call?
- What exactly is anxiety, and where does it come from?
- What do symbols, metaphors and imagery have to do with our anxiety???
- What’s wrong with calling anxiety a “disorder” or a problem, or as wrong??
- What does our childhood (and bullying for that matter) have to do with anxiety?
- What’s the genetic component of worrying, and what if we come from a long line of worriers?
- What dos mainstream culture have to do with anxiety???
- What’s a media diet and why do we want one now???
- What are the top two cultural messages that create anxiety?
- What’s the myth of “normal”?
- What’s wrong with the expectation of happiness?
- What’s the danger of “should”?
- What’s the danger of transitions, such as August to September???
- What’s the importance of journaling?
- What are some spiritual practices to help us heal from our anxiety?
- What are the four steps to face anxiety and help us to grow from it?
- To find out more visit: conscious-transitions.com and be sure to check out Sheryl’s 9 month course!!!
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive