If you’ve ever wanted to supercharge your life, or take your dreams, career, or family-life to a whole new level, then do we have the show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Jessica Lee; she’s not just my uber-positive wife, but she’s a guru when it comes to getting things done. The show you see, the website we’ve built, and the entire YouTube Channel we’ve created was all done by Jessica.
So today I want to talk about getting things done, and more specifically, about morning routines. I want to talk about what we’re doing, what we’re not, where things are trending, and how our morning routine helps catapult us toward success, not just for today or tomorrow, but long into the future as well.
That plus we’ll talk about celery juice, green smoothies, 5 AM kale, colored pencils, and what in the world you absolutely positively HAVE to do, BEFORE you get out of bed!
Questions and Topics Include:
- What Jessica does before she gets out of bed.
- What Jessica does for gratitude each morning.
- What Michael does as a Shawn Achor gratitude exercise each morning.
- Where meditation falls into the morning routine.
- Why you don’t want your meditation to turn into a napitation.
- Jessica’s morning Journal Routine
- Easy Breezy Prosperity from Emmanuel Dagher
- ‘What Would Make Today Great’ from ‘the five minute journal’
- Daily affirmations
- Matt Kahn’s ‘what can I do differently today than yesterday’
- Daily Afformations from Noah St. John
- 3 Things That Jessica Loves About Herself
- 3 People I can say love and say blessings to
- Why its so important to pray for others when you’re not feeling well
- A great thing you can do for the holidays for a loved one
- How morning mind-mapping can help (and ways to use it)
- What one thing you can do that completely changes the energy in your room, if not your home
- What we do to ground and help us sleep at night
- What we do to help get the brain going in the morning
- What’s the perfect morning elixir Michael and Jessica use: hint, suggested by Anthony William, Medical Medium.
- How morning exercises are helping the entire day
- What’s happening with Inspire Nation in ‘YouTube’ Land?
- How we’re using the above tools to help grow our Inspire Nation YouTube Channel.
- Why Matt Kahn’s Whatever Arises, Love That, video has taken off.
- What’s a magic phrase to say to make you feel better.
- Why it’s so important to just add one thing at a time.
Jessica Lee & Michael Sandler Help You Build Your Morning Routine To Supercharge Your Business, Career, Health & Life, Plus Simple Tools You Can Use To Transform Your Days, Body, Mind & Soul. Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Health | Self-Help
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com