Discover how Inspire Nation can transform your life!
In this START here episode you'll learn about the show's unique daily format, upcoming guests, and about your host Michael Sandler.
You'll learn how Inspire Nation came about (hint, it involved a near-death-experience), the type of guests you'll find on the show, and why it's your one-stop-shop for inspiration, motivation, guidance and direction.
You'll be inspired to tune in daily, for amazing guests like Dr. Eben Alexander, runaway New York Times Best-Selling Author of Proof of Heaven, or Hal Elrod, a motivational speaker that'll have you up early for your best day's ever...yes, he's quite possibly the next Tony Robbins. Plus you'll hear from health experts like Dr. Carolyn Dean, the world's leading authority on Magnesium, Tim Link, an animal whisperer who'll teach you how to talk with your dog or cat...or any other animal you may have!
You'll also get exclusive interviews from the likes of Michael Samuel's, one of the top spirituality authors and law-of-attraction experts out there, he's written three best-sellers, Just Ask the Universe, Stay Calm and Ask On, and The Universe-ity. And you'll have an interview from Kamal Ravikant, runaway best-selling author of Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It.
Phew! That's a lot of great guests, but that's only our first week!!!
Each morning you'll get a new guest and discover a new way to shine.
They say to be the best, surround yourself with the best people. Well this is your chance with inspire nation. It's like hanging out with your best friends who help you to take your business, relationship, love life and romance, health, wealth, and every aspect of your life to an entirely new level. Why, because you've surrounded yourself with the best, so they'll help you rise to the top.
It's quite simple, you'll have a new mentor a day through Inspire Nation to help guide you on your way!
Here's our Daily Format:
* Motivational Mondays to help get you going – Week 1 that’s an exclusive interview with best-selling author Michael Samuels about the law of attraction, the secret to manifesting anything you desire and Asking the Universe. Then a 2nd interview with runaway best-selling author Kamal Ravikant, author of Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It talking about how failures can be your greatest, most transformative successes, if you learn to truly love yourself.
* Triumphant Tuesdays – We help you soar with stories of heroes and heroines who inspire and endure. Week 1 it’s Ben Saunders, record-setting arctic explorer who hiked, ran, climbed and dragged a 440 sled 1800 miles to the South Pole and Back. Talk about an ultra-endurance athlete. It took him 10 years to raise the 5 million dollars for the 105 day journey...an event he successfully completed after the last team all died trying.
* Wisdom Wednesday’s – where you get sage advice and life-changing or planet saving words of wisdom from top life coaches, earth advocates, and speakers. Week 1 it’s Hal Elrod, talking about the transformative power of a miracle morning routine. After his own near death experience (he was hit head-on by a car and died 3 times), he turned his life around, become a business hall-of-famer, and an incredibly successful life coach. He attributes it all to the six savers techniques he learned from greats such as Oprah Winfrey, Will Smith, Jim Carrey, Tim Ferris, Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, Tiger Woods, and the list goes on and on! He studied what made each of these people successful and distills it down for you!
* Tantric Thursdays, where we help your heart, discussing relationships, meditation, love, and more. Week 1 we have Alan Fox, multi-millionaire, philanthropist, and New York Times best-selling author, talking about People Tools that help you with better communication, better romance and love, and long lasting meaningful relationships.
* Feel Good Fridays, where we help give you a smile while keeping things light, fun, and upbeat. Week 1 it’s the animal whisperer Tim Link, teaching us how to talk with our dogs and cats. If you have a pet, then this is a must listen episode, it'll completely change how you relate with your pet, and greatly enrich both of your lives!
* A Smart You Saturdays, where you get the latest in health advice and heady advice. Week 1 it’s one of the world’s leading experts on the health benefits of Magnesium, Dr. Carolyn Dean.
* Soulful Sunday’s, where you’ll get spiritual advice, and transformative stories from the heart. Week 1 it’s Dr. Eben Alexander, the runaway New York Times best-selling author and neurosurgeon, who shares his Near Death Experience from his book Proof of Heaven.
You'll discover how and why Inspire Nation will change your life, day by day, each time you listen. You'll leave this show inspired and excited to check out our latest interviews.
Like life-hacking, Inspire Nation will upgrade your life, all from the comfort of your home, office, car, treadmill or path.
Imagine how much better your life will be tomorrow, if you're just 1% better each day.
And with Inspire Nation, you'll upgrade your life by leaps and bounds!
You'll leave each show with an ear-to-ear grin, a sense of purpose, a plan, and the energy you need to help your life take off! You'll feel better today, have more fun, find more peace, and achieve the happiness and success you desire.
Inspire Nation, it's like getting a daily dose of magic and inspiration, all in one place.
So enjoy the show, have fun, prepare to laugh out loud, and Shine Bright!!!
(Note: Michael Sandler was inspired to start down this road many years before his NDE, he listened to the likes of Tony Robbins, Zig Zigglar, Oprah Winfrey, Wallace Wattles, Napoleon Hill, Dr. Wayne Dyer, Louise Hay, the Dalai Lama, Thich Nhat Hanh, Pema Chodron, Brian Tracy, and many, many more!)