If you’ve ever struggled to get going, get ahead, reach your dreams, get fit, or be a better person, then do we have the 5 Percent More Show for You!
Today I’ll be talking with Michael Alden, the Bestelling Author of Ask More, Get More, CEO of Blue Vase marketing, and the author of a motivational new book 5 Percent More.
And that’s what we’ll talk about today, about what it takes to shift your life, and achieve extraordinary results.
That plus we’ll talk about Pontiacs in Danvers, Snowstorms in New England, Go FAS and Nascar, the power of magnum green fluorescent BMX wheels, lemonade franchises, carpe diem and daughters and what in the world a weed whacker, has to do with anything.
Motivational Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- Why there’s no such thing as a success gene or a failure gene
- How he made it out of a rough area and out of the hood
- What shoveling snow has to do with childhood
- How he got inspired to make money as a child
- How his dad changed his life at age 15
- What he realized that helped shift the direction of his life
- What he did with his friends and how it helped save him
- What happened with a murder-trial and how he was involved
- How’d he end up becoming a lawyer
- How in the world he got into college from the projects
- What are the different levels you play at in life
- What he learned in spin class
- How the concept of 5% more came up
- What’s the power of small steps
- What’s the power of meditation and how’s it helped his life
- How meditation has helped with panic attacks and anxiety
- What’s his practice of transcendental meditation
- What Dan Harris and 10% Happier has to do with Mike Arlen and 5%
- What we can all learn from Marshall Goldsmith
- How we can work toward our goals each day
- Why it’s okay to hide under the desk now and again
- What does 5% more have to do with love, self-love and gratitude
Michael Alden on How 5% More Can Bring Greater Health, Wealth, Peace & Happiness, Plus Fitness! Inspiration | Motivation | Business & Career | Meditation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com