If you’ve ever struggled with knowing what you want to get done, but have no idea how to do so, then do we have the well designed life, show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Kyra Bobinet, CEO of the design firm engagedIn, the recipient of the Harvard TH Chan School of Public Health Innovator award, and the author of a BRILLIANT new book on creating lasting change, The Well Designed Life.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about the truth about motivation and 10 lessons in Brain Science and Design Thinking for a Mindful, Healthy, and Purposeful Life, and how to GET DONE what you really want to do get done!
Well Designed Life Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What was the experience that shifted Dr. Bobinet’s life from medicine to design work???
- What’s it mean to design our own lives?
- What is iterative change and why is iteration so important?
- What are the top 10 lessons in brain science and design thinking for a mindful, healthy, and purposeful life?
- What’s it mean to design the change you want to see in the world?
- What can we learn from Dr. Fogg about our refrigerator?
- How can we work with our children’s laziness (or our own)?
- What’s the habenula in the brain?
- What can we learn from elephants in captivity about our brains?
- What’s the importance of letting go of success, and instead welcoming in tinkering?
- What’s the neuroscience behind compassion and empathy?
- What can we learn from Daniel Kahneman’s Fast Brain, Slow Brain?
- What’s the gap between what we want to do, and being able to do it – and how do we move past it?
- What are tiny habits?
- What’s me, not me?
- What’s the real truth about motivation?
- How do we design our lives for lasting change?
- What’s it mean to track ourselves, and how can this help?
- What is deep tracking?
- What do we need to know about our future self and past self???
- What’s it mean to relapse and reboot?
- How do we free ourselves from attachment – and what’s a Native American giveaway???
- What do we need to know about helping our kids design there lives?
- What’s an iterative mindset?
- To find out more visit: DrKyraBobinet.com and www.engagedIN.com
Dr. Kyra Bobinet on the Neuroscience Behind Motivation & Getting Done What You Want to Get Done!!! Health | Law of Attraction | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com