If you’ve ever wanted healthier, happier, younger looking skin, then do we have The Beauty of Dirty Skin show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Whitney Bowe, an internationally recognized dermatologist, research scientist, and the author of a glowing new book, The Beauty of Dirty Skin.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about the surprising science of looking and feeling radiant from the inside out.
The Beauty of Dirty Skin Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- How did Dr. Whitney Bowe become fascinated with microbial bugs?
- How did she challenge the medical establishment?
- What’s the connection between diet, nutrition and the skin?
- What does our gut health have to do with our skin?
- What’s the importance of dirt?
- What’s the gut-brain-skin relationship
- What’s the latest science showing?
- What’s wrong with cleaning your skin?
- How does fixing your skin help so many other areas?
- How do we strengthen our microbial army?
- Does our skin get stressed out?
- What’s wrong with diet drinks?
- What’s the danger of emulsifiers?
- How do sweeteners affect our skin?
- What is stress aging?
- Why are probiotics the new anti-biotics?
- What are topically applied probiotics?
- What are the Bowe Glow Food Rules?
- What do we need to know about dairy?
- And eggs?
- And vitamin c
- And lycopene?
- And polyphenols?
- And zinc?
- And vitamin E?
- Is fat good or bad for our skin?
- What are prebiotics?
- Recommendations for fruit?
- And veggies?
- And nuts and seeds?
- And chia seeds?
- And turmeric?
- How can sleep and exercise affect the skin?
For More Info Go To www.DrWhitneyBowe.com
Dr. Whitney Bowe Dermatologist Shares the Science and Secret to Incredible Glowing Skin & Reversing Skin Damage!!! Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Diet | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com