If you’ve ever wanted to be more creative and more successful, then do we have the Tinker Dabble Doodle Try Show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Srini Pillay, a Harvard trained practicing psychiatrist, brain imaging researcher, brain based technology innovator, the award winning author of Life Unlocked and the author of one of my all-time favorite books –Tinker Dabble Doodle Try!
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about how to train your brain for success and unlock the power of the unfocused mind.
Law of Attraction Brain Science Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What happened to Srini in his second year of medical school.
- What’s the danger of hyperfocus?
- Why you need to let go of focus to perform at your best
- Why are breaks necessary to the brain
- Why is the brain a resource constrained dynamically configured environment
- What is possibility thinking?
- How do we have a growth mindset
- How to reset the brain and see the world differently
- How do we replace old habits with new habits
- What is LTP – long-term potentiation
- What are success habit pathways?
- What is the DMN – Default Mode Network – and why’s it so important
- What’s the benefit of letting your mind wander.
- What does it mean to put on a different hat
- How to change your mindset to bring in more money
- How imagination can trigger the law of attraction
- What does it truly mean to imagine, and how does it work in the brain
- What does stress have to do with our imagination (and the law of attraction)
- What does a mindfulness break have to do with the law of attraction and your imagination
- What does it mean to train your brain into imagery or image mode
- How do you change your brains filter or blueprint for success
- How do you train your brain for success?
- What is the technique “CIRCA” to help activate the brain for success
- What are powerful de-stressing strategies
- What’s the biology behind change and the brain
- What’s cognitive dissonance (brain chaos) and how do we move past it?
- What’s the concept of source motivation?
- To find out more visit: DrSriniPillay.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation