If you’ve ever wanted do more, be more, reach for your dreams, or simply feel better about your job, then do we have the go-giver show for you!
Today I’ll be speaking with John David Mann, entrepreneur and award-winning cauthoer of nurmerous NYT best-sellers including Flash Foresight and The Red Circle, and a paradigm busting new favorite of mine…well, two really, The Go-Giver, and the Go-Giver Leader.
It’s not often a book comes along today that shakes me to the core. But particularly as we’re asking, who do we want to be when we grow up, here at Inspire Nation, or how do we take things to a whole new level, that these books are incredibly important.
Today we’ll talk about taking your life to a whole new level, dream big, reaching your dreams, and achieving what you once thought impossible, but through a completely different direction, and ironically, plan of attack, then you likely ever thought of.
That plus we’ll talk about the power of muddy beginnings, a ping poing stadium, and why you DO want to let them see you sweat.
Questions and Topics Include:
- How John started his own high school.
- How he started his own high school, and later went back and taught there as part of the faculty
- How he became a concert cellist, then became a composer, then went into natural health
- How he found his way to publishing and becoming a best-selling author
- How he began working with his co-author Bob Burke
- What’s the power of visualization – and how it created a worldwide best-seller
- What happened when The Go-Giver came out.
- How the concept of a go-giver has come about, and why it’s so accepted (and needed) today.
- Why ‘does it make money’ is such a vital question
- And why we’re not talking about taking a vow of poverty
- Why it’s so important to make money as well.
- Why you want to ask about giving first, and then powerfully ask about monetizing a very close second.
- What is the second law of compensation (And what it has to do with Dr. Demartini and The Secret)
- Why your compensation is determined by how many people you touch
- How Clayton Anderson focused on helping others and was able to become an astronaut
- How Rodney Dangerfield reinvented himself before helping others which absolutely transformed his career.
- What are the 3 reasons to work
- How the lead characters in The Go-Giver and The Go-Giver Leader both found their callings and were so open to unfamiliar ideas
- How John didn’t have time to write the Go-Giver, and yet, how he made time and it transformed his life…changing his business and career in the process!
- Why serving others can be your calling
- What John thinks of ‘Do What You Love and the Money will Follow’
- Why we need to say ‘how does this serve’ and then ‘does this make me money’
- Why what’s in the way is the way.
- Why 50/50 is a losing proposition
- Why you want to focus on the other person’s win (especially important in relationships and marriage…not to mention friendships!)
- What’s the danger of score-keeping and scorecards in relationships
- Why receiving is the natural state of giving
- Why we want to accept compliments (and don’t get to refuse the gift)
- Why self-love is so important
- Why there’s a limit to how much you can give if you don’t allow yourself to receive it (like giving and receiving love, or giving and receiving wealth and money for that matter)
- Why Bob Proctor (from The Secret) is not talking about taking a vow of poverty (A main character in the book is based on Bobo Proctor from The Secret)
- How do we keep ourselves grounded
- What’s the beauty of humility
- Why Stephen King says you ‘write the first draft with the door closed, the second draft with the door open’)
- What are the four pillars of success and what’s the importance of ‘soul’?
- Why it’s all about giving leadership vs. taking leadership
- Why a go-getter is not the opposite of a go-giver.
- To find John JohnDavidMann.com all books, sample chapters, excerpts, plus weekly blog, plus contact link going directly to John.
John David Mann Shares The Secret to Excellence, Success, Mastery & Leadership (+ relationships!) In & Out of Business Whether Entrepreneur, CEO or anywhere in-between! Inspiration | Motivation | Career | Spiritual | Spirituality | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com