If you’ve ever wanted to quiet your mind, and get in the zen zone, then do we have the Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Jeff Warren, the Macguyver of meditation and the best-selling author and co-author of a brilliant, hilarious and sometimes sacrilege new read on quieting the mind, Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about, about how to get calm, get focused, and tame your mind.
- What were Jeff Warren’s challenging growing up with ADD?
- How did he hyperventilate and pass out as a child?
- How was he experimenting with consciousness as a child?
- How did he start meditating?
- How did it give his life meaning?
- What was Head Trip?
- What’s the Conscious Explorer’s Club?
- What’s the importance of community as the teacher?
- Who is Shinzen Young and what did Jeff Warren learn from this teacher?
- Did Jeff Warren really go crazy ona 30 day solo silent retreat?
- Who is Dan Harris?
- What happened to Dan Harris live on TV in front of 5 million people?
- How did Jeff Warren meet Dan Harris?
- Why did he call Jeff a Meditation MacGuyver?
- How did they end up on a meditation tour together?
- What’s the importance of making people feel better about the fact that everyone’s got their own neurotic stuff?
- What was the 10% Happier meditation tour?
- How many people were stuffed on one bus?
- How many days was it?
- How was the tour so ironic?
- What are the basics of meditation?
- Where do people begin?
- What’s the best way to begin meditation?
- What are the most important concepts for beginning?
- What exactly is mindfulness meditation?
- Does meditation require you to stop thinking?
- What’s it mean to change the relationship with your thinking?
- For more information visit: JeffWarren.org
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com