If you’ve ever wanted to change your beliefs and regain your health, then do we have the MindBody Self Show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Mario Martinez, licensed clinical neuro-psychologist and the best-selling author of The Man from Autumn, The MindBody Code, and The MindBody Self.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about biocognitive science, and how to change the beliefs that limit your health, longevity, and success.
The MindBody Self Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- Where did Dr. Mario Martinez group up and how did his culture affect his beliefs?
- What does neuropsychology have to do with our health and success?
- What did Dr. Martinez learn working in a maximum-security prison?
- Where do our limiting beliefs come from?
- How our cultures powerful architects in creating our reality?
- Do we have any influence in creating our own reality?
- How do our cultural beliefs affect our health and happiness?
- How are cultural beliefs embodied in our biology?
- Where does our fear come from?
- How do we recognize the fear inside of us?
- How can we feel what our body has to tell us?
- What’s the importance of empathetic beliefs?
- What can we learn from centenarians?
- Where does there resilience come from?
- What are the different beliefs that centenarians all share?
- What’s it mean to be a healthy narcissist?
- What are some of the other causes of health?
- What’s the danger of reductionist science when it comes to our health?
- What’s the importance of learning worthiness?
- What’s a retirement consciousness?
- What does it mean to inhabit the embodied present?
- What can we learn from the Mexican tribe, the Tarahumara (Raramuri)?
- What are the different portals our culture puts us in?
- How do we recognize the portals?
- How do we break free from the portals?
- What’s an anti-aging technique that Dr. Christiane Northrup teaches?
- What’s the anti-aging photo experiment?
- How can we help our children break free of the cultural beliefs?
- To find out more visit: www.biocognitive.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation