If you’ve ever felt frustrated with your yo-yo spiritual path, then do we have The E-Word show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Cate Montana the author of Unearthing Venus; the Heart of the Matter, and her latest, The E-Word.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about Ego, Enlightenment, and Other E Essentials.
That plus we’ll talk about merlin and the psychic, the matrix and a spoon, being bludgeoned into a state of clear vision, what’s wrong with My Buddha nature, and why you’d still drink the disgusting green drink with the chewed up spoon if you know there is no I.
Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What does enlightenment have to do with anything?
- What happened to Cate Montana after 20,000 hours of meditation?
- What was Cate’s first “normal” life
- How did she start meditating?
- What did she learn from asking the question “who am I “
- Can we all become enlightened?
- What’s the great cosmic joke?
- What do we really want?
- What happened when working on the movie What the Bleep do We know?
- What is a transpersonal mindset?
- What does Maslow’s hierarchy have to do with anything?
- What are the two realities and how do we balance them?
- Why do we need to swallow the red pill – or two red pills?
- How do we delve into our consciousness?
- What can we learn from the Matrix?
- What’s the practice of stopping?
- Why isn’t it about enlightenment?
- What’s the importance of the ego?
- What do we need to know about the ego?
- What’s the challenge in a body-based world?
- What does it mean there is no Buddha Nature?
- What does Nature have to do with anything?
Cate Montana on How to Discover Who You Truly Are! Plus Ego, Enlightenment & Happiness!!! Plus Guided Meditation | Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: http://www.InspireNationShow.com