If you’ve ever wanted more joy and happiness in your life, then do we have the celebratory show for you.
Today we’ll talk about celebration in life, what it means to celebrate the moments, large and small, to bring more good stuff about.
That plus we’ll talk about eye ulcers, love bugs, nuts the squirrel, fruity oatmeal, heading back to the trails, synchronicity and surrender, and what in the world spicy veggie bean burritos have to do with anything!
Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What’s the importance of celebrating the small things in life
- What in the world’s an eye ucler
- How to heal yourself with your mind
- What it means to tune into a higher level of consciousness
- What’s the importance of bringing your vibrations up
- What we can learn from Dr. Joe Dispenza on being well – and feeling better
- What it means to focus on a sense of wholeness?
- How our vibration affects our immune system
- What we can learn from Linda Howe about the 3 g’s, graciousness, gratitude, and generosity
- What it means to be in a place of gratitude
- What guilt means energetically, and how to move past it
- How intuition brings people together
- How to introduce new cats to each other
- How to bring our presence to our animals
- How to find dog-friendly towns
- How to make oatmeal taste like apple-pie
- What it means to bring more balance into your life
- What it means to celebrate the moment
- Why it’s so important to pat yourself on the back
- For More Info visit: http://www.FireItUpWithCJ.com and http://www.InspireNationShow.com
The Power of Small Celebrations to Bring More Happiness & Success Into Your Life!!! CJ Liu | Health | Fitness | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire