If you've ever wanted to achieve your dreams, and for more excellence in your life, then do we have The Recipe Show for You.
Today I’ll be talking with Chef Charles Carroll, Award winning author, Speaker, Producer, brand new podcaster and Culinary Olympic Gold Medalist, the Executive Chef of River Oaks Country Club, in Houston Texas, and the co-author of a savory new book on discovering excellence, The Recipe.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about what it takes to discover your own excellence, dare to dream and to bring out the champion inside each and every one of us.
Inner Champion Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- When did Olympic Gold Medalist Chef Charles start cooking?
- Where did he grow up and what were his parents doing?
- How did he overcome discouragement?
- What are the culinary Olympics?
- How did he get the idea to try out?
- What happened when he won a gold medal?
- What did he learn from the Olympics?
- What role has fear played in his success?
- How did he go from competing to leading?
- How did Chef Charles organize a cooking event for 5000 troops in Afghanistan?
- How did the experience change his life?
- How did he ask 5 US Presidents for a favor?
- How did he meet John David Mann?
- How did the idea come about to write The Recipe?
- What exactly is excellence?
- How has excellence been a guiding principle in his life?
- What does it take to achieve your dreams?
- What’s the importance of asking for help?
- What does it mean that everything matters?
- Why is it so important to make the world a better place with everything you do?
- What’s the importance of building your team, and what does that mean?
- How important is it to keep challenging yourself?
- How important are other people?
- What’s the importance of faith???
- For More Info Visit: ChefCharlesCarroll.com
Chef Charles Carroll on How to Taste Excellence, Achieve Your Dreams, & Help Others Too!!! Health | Fitness | Career | Business | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com