If you’ve ever wanted a more beautiful and meaningful life, then do we have the ordinary goodness show for you.
Today I’m speaking with Edward Viljoen, author of the power of meditation, senior minster at the center for spiritual living in Santa Rosa California, and the author of a dumbfoundingly beautiful new read, Ordinary Goodness.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about the surprisingly effortless path to creating a life of meaning and Beauty.
That plus we’ll talk about easter eggs and bicycle seats, the importance of a cup of tea, the importance of oh that is terrible, and oh for goodness sake, bobby mcpherrin and the 23rd psalm, and what in the world blue parakeets and yellow ones, have to do with anything.
Ordinary Goodness Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What happened growing up in South Africa during the Apartheid Regime
- How yoga and meditation helped him hone his practice.
- What’s the importance of a practice?
- Where does mindfulness fit into things?
- When to surrender and when to step forward
- How do I balance choice and intuition?
- What’s the value of having a spiritual practice?
- How Edward Viljoen got interested in Meister Eckhart
- What is goodness?
- What is ordinary goodness and how does it bring balance to our lives
- What is the paradox of being?
- How does goodness lead to kindness leading to compassion lead to faith which leads to goodness as well
- What’s the importance of “what would goodness do?”
- What he witnessed at age 19 that changed his life
- What does it mean to lean into life with compassion?
- How he became a law enforcement chaplain with the Sonoma Law Enforcement (interfaith) Chaplaincy
- What’s the story of the Good Samaritan?
- What is true altruism?
- What’s his restaurant practice?
- What it means to live inside the attitude of thanks
- What’s the importance of practicing gratitude and silent thank you’s
- What’s it mean to view the world with awe?
- How do we make kindness a practice?
- What does empathy truly mean?
- What the eyes have to do with listening
- What is the compassion of self-kindness?
- What is “The mystery”
- What is ordinary faith?
Edward Viljoen on the Power of Ordinary Kindness to Live a Beautiful More Meaningful Life! + Guided Meditation! Health | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com