If you’ve ever wanted more excellence in your life, with a better outlook, health, and greater success, then do we have the easy steps show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Robert Maurer, a faculty at the UCLA and the University of Washington Schools of Medicine, the director of Science of Excellence, author of One Small Step Can Change Your Life and a second book I am absolutely smitten with, The Spirit of Kaizen!
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about creating lasting excellence, one small step at a time.
That plus radars and chocolate, tasting insecticide, why *
you don’t want left turns, lost wrenches and aircraft carriers, the secret to a good party, the power of a kids meal, why you might want to throw out, your first bite of food, and why it’s incredibly important to treat the Zappos van driver right!
Self-Improvement & Self-Help Life, Health & Career Topics Include:
- How did Robert get interested in Kaizen?
- What career / field was Robert using Kaizen in?
- What career was using Kaizen when Robert began studying it?
- Why big steps toward success may not be the answer
- What does the amygdala have to do with ‘big change’
- Why big steps tend to lead to big falls
- Why self-help big steps aren’t what we make them out to be
- What can we learn from Jim Collins and Good to Great?
- Where does morale come from?
- How we can improve the morale of those around you in your career or home?
- What we want to do to protect our relationship with our loved one?
- What can we learn about the van driver for Zappos (also for Southwest and other organizations)
- How do we work with difficult people?
- What’s neutrality
- What does Buddhism have to do with our response to others?
- What is the Buddhist idea surrounding the thoughts in our mind
- What is the kaizen technique called mind sculpture
- What we can learn from Michael Phelps and visualization and mind sculpture
- What’s the art of compliments?
- What can we learn from Carol Dwick and Mindset?
- Why giving it your best is most important
- Why big bonuses and rewards are not the answer?
- What does Toyota have to do with Kaizen?
- What’s the psychology of mistakes
- What are the results of the 15 year study ‘Managing the Unexpected’?
- What do left turns have to do with the UPS
- What do milkmaids and cowpox have to do with anything?
- What does throwing out the first bite of food have to do with anything?
- How do we lose weight with kaizen
- How do we get more nutrition with kaizen small steps
- What does data logging underwear (and green lizards) have to do with anything
- How can we lose weight by exercising just one minute a day?
- What we can learn from fear and anxiety and mindfulness breathing and our breath
- How meditation and controlling our breath can help
- What’s the power of calming our breathing down
- How do we move ourselves out of crisis
- How do we get rid of our harsh critical inner voice?
- What’s the importance of gratitude?
- Why is gratitude so elusive?
- Why are questions the best way to reprogram our brain
- What’s the danger of isolation?
- What is one of the most powerful predictors of future health?
- How importance is a spiritual practice or a sense of spirituality
- What’s the correlation between a spiritual practice and better physical health?
- What are the implications for parenting from kaizen?
- What’s the most important thing we can do for our kids
- A beautiful guided meditation
Robert Maurer – HOW TINY STEPS CAN IMPROVE YOUR LIFE & HEALTH! + Guided Meditation! Fitness | Career | Inspiration | Motivation | Mindfulness | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com