Have you ever had a dream so real that it didn’t feel like a dream at all? Ever stranger still, did anything in that dream later come true? Or have you ever had a coincidence or multiple coincidences occur to you, maybe back to back, that left you with goosebumps, thinking to yourself how in the world is that possible?
If so, do we have a show for you!
Today we’ll be speaking with Robert Moss, a world-renowned expert in the field of Active Dreaming. He’s a former professor, a shaman, and an expert when it comes to signs and symbols, or the study of the “coincidences” we see in the world around us. And he’s the best-selling author of well over a dozen books including the recently released Sidewalk Oracles.
Today I want to dive into the “magic” and understand what dreams really have to offer, what active dreaming, and in a sense, how our awake world, is still a world of dreams. I think we’ve all experienced strange coincidences, and certainly deja-vu moments, I want to find out what they really mean, if they’re just coincidences, or if there’s a lot more here than meets the eye…and if so, how we can use these synchronicities to live a more magical and meaningful existence.
- How to know you live in a magical world
- If you have magic inside of you then you live in a magical world
- If we’re open then things we speak to us
- We live in a speaking land - Aborigines
- Take 10-15 minutes every day and be available
- For 15 minutes receive what the world around you is trying to tell you
- Listen to what people are seeing
- Look at what a child is drawing
- How do we live by synchronicity?
- Prepare to have your “plans” “screwed up”
- Best things happen when plans come un-stuck
- Trickster energy – Coyote, Fox, Universe
- Transition and movement is when it all multiplies
- What is the meaning of trickster energy and how does it work?
- Works at the luminal places – at the border places
- Be ready to change when things aren’t working out.
- Developing your personal definition of things
- Develop your own personal omens
- What follows from a certain thing?
- What is the pattern of the day?
- Learning to read and recognize your own signs
- There is a deeper meaning at play
- Test, Check, Verify, and Notice What Follows
- Ask for guidance it will appear
- “Walk on the bridge don’t build on it”
- Don’t take this life too seriously
- We live in a “mind field” where all of our energies are inter-twining
- Lucid dreaming – What it is and what it means
- Lucid Dreaming vs. Active Dreaming
- How to become a Lucid Dreamer
- If more mindful in daytime reality, are likely to be more mindful in your dreams.
- To become a lucid dreamer, work on becoming more lucid during the day.
- How to lucid dream or go into a lucid dream while falling asleep “right from take-off”
- The power of drumming to shift human consciousness
- Active Dreaming Techniques
- Why linear thinkers still wake up to the dream world
- The world around us is talking to us constantly in signs and symbols
- Consider looking at the world as a dream report
- Playing sidewalk tarot
- Go for walk and look for first three things you notice from beyond yourself and the world around you.
- Look at them and make a story of them
- Develop a certain sense of poetic consciousness and poetic health.
- Jung – synchronicity and coincidence
- Not just that things are happening at the same moment, but clustering, and dreams come into it. Notice patterns and track them.
- Bibliomancy – open book to a page and it has meaning for you.
- Playing with Shelf Elves
- What are kledons and why they’re important to us
- Listen for your daily kledon
- Repeating #’s
- Law of attraction – check your inner sidetrack
- Gratitude is “practical magic”
- The gift of the everyday oracle – spoken by a stranger
- Website: MossDreams.com
For more information visit www.InspireNationShow.com
Inspiration | Motivation | Spirituality | Mindfulness | Synchronicity | Spiritual