If you’ve ever wanted to bring your thoughts into reality, then do we have the Miracle Club Show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Mitch Horowitz, a leader in the New Thought Movement, PEN award-winning historian, the author of Occult America and One Simple Idea, and an upcoming book, we both can’t wait to get our hands on The Miracle Club.
And that’s what we’ll be talking about today, about how thoughts are causative and what in the world’s our other self.
Thoughts Create Things Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What it means to be careful what you wish for?
- How your thoughts are causative and how your early history affects your life.
- How does what we wish for as a child play out in adulthood?
- How did Mitch Horowitz reinvent himself and how do we reinvent ourselves?
- How do we know when it’s time to shift our lives?
- What does it mean that everything is happening now?
- Why is it important to go back and speak to our younger self – and to be careful what we say!
- What do we do if we’re feeling trapped or stuck?
- What it means to throw ourselves into things with passion?
- Three powerful steps to get unstuck
- What’s the danger of gossip and rumor?
- Why it’s important to get away from those whose energy brings you down?
- What’s the importance of hypnogogic suggestion?
- What does it mean to use affirmations or visualization right before sleep?
- How to move past disappointment in our lives.
- What’s the importance of a definite chief aim?
- How to determine your purpose in life
- For More Info and to Pre-Order The Magic Club visit: MitchHorowitz.com
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com