If you’ve ever wanted to achieve your dreams, or reach your goals, then do we have the finding mastery show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with high performance psychologist Dr. Michael Gervais who’s worked with the seattle seahawks, the high flying Felix Baumgartner, and countless other professional athletes is the co-creator of Compete to Create along with Coach Carroll, and is the host of the Finding Mastery Podcast.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about what it takes to find mastery, and the imagery work and inner work it takes to get you there.
High Performance Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- How did Dr. Michael Gervais discover sports psychology?
- What were his own early challenges in sports?
- How did he begin studying performance psychology, and who did he study under?
- When did he begin using imagery or visualization work?
- How important is the inner journey to success?
- What’s the importance of discovering ourselves on our path?
- Why is failure important?
- What’s the root of fear and what can you do with it?
- What’s the importance of challenging ourselves?
- What’s the importance of putting ourselves on an edge?
- What can we learn from Felix Baumgartner and the Red Bull Stratos team – and freefall from 128,000 feet?
- What kind of work was he doing to prepare?
- How can mastery be a vehicle to help all areas of our lives?
- What’s the importance of mindfulness?
- What does mindfulness really look like?
- What’s the importance of presence with your mind?
- What’s the importance of doing what scares you and causes your heart to race?
- How do we organize our lives to grow?
- What’s the importance of great stimulus and stress?
- How do we master our fears???
- How to bring about the results you desire through imagery work!
- For More Info Visit: FindingMastery.net and www.CompeteToCreate.net
Dr. Michael Gervais Seattle Seahawks High Performance Coach on Imagery & Mindfulness To Be Your Best! Guided Meditation | Health | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Sports Psychology | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com