Do you struggle with money, to make enough, key enough, keep the bills at bay, or finally have the prosperity you deserve and have worked hard for your entire life.
Well if this sounds like you, then no matter your job, income, or education level, history, or life circumstances, then do we have the show for you!
Today we’ll be talking with transformational specialist and best-selling author Emmanuel Dagger, author of the brand new book Easy Breezy Prosperity.
But Easy Breezy Prosperity, isn’t just about making money, it’s a healthier, more connected, more balanced way to live.
So today’ we’ll talk about bridging the gap between spirituality and abundance, and bringing more prosperity and wealth into your life, the easy breezy way. We’ll look at your relationship with money, how to heal it, how to circulate it, and bring even more back to you.
That plus we’ll look at the importance of kindness, smiling, playing like a kid again, and the gratitude dance.
Questions and Topics Include:
- How Emmanuel overcame incredible challenges growing up in a war.
- How Emmanuel and his mother miraculously escaped Lebanon and the war
- Similar to Not Without My Daughter by Sally Field
- How he began talking to the Universe and made a commitment
- How we are all spiritual beings and what it means to see through the eyes of the Universe
- What abundance really means
- Why the Law of Attraction can be very limiting, particularly for people who are very analytical
- Why it’s just remember who you really are
- Why being in a place of “lack” is just a way to protect us by keeping us small.
- How to embrace the ego and love and accept it.
- The importance of generosity
- How Richard Branson, Ellen Degeneres, and Oprah have all realized the spirit of generosity
- Emmanuel’s social media experiment on social media
- Why true abundance is all about the we instead of just the me
- How to heal our relationship with money
- How money is a living breathing energy that is alive – and why there’s nothing that’s not alive
- The importance of decluttering
- What is radical generosity
- How do we invest in ourselves?
- Why prosperity is a direct result of loving ourselves.
- How do we practice gratitude and kindness
- What is Emmanuel’s 28 day challenge.
- What’s the difference between a mantra and an affirmation
- Why chanting prosperity mantra’s is so important
- Is it necessary to have an exact goal for prosperity?
Emmanuel Dagher Shares How to Attract Wealth & Abundance Into Your Life the Easy, Breezy Way! + Guided Meditation! Law of Attraction | Inspirational | Spirituality | Spiritual | Self-Improvement | Inspiration | Motivation | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com