If you’ve ever wanted to find greater peace, happiness, and fulfillment in your life, then do we have THE Self-Love Experiment show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Shannon Kaiser, best-selling author, 7 time contributing author to Chicken Soup for the Soul, and author of a phenomenal new book on perhaps my all-time favorite topic, The Self-Love Experiment.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about, about the key principles for becoming more kind, compassionate, and accepting of yourself!
Self-Love Experiment Self-Improvement and Self-Help Notes Include:
- What was the struggle she faced in her childhood?
- How did she end up in corporate America?
- How did she hit the reset button in her life?
- How did she overcome eating disorders and drug addiction?
- What does it mean that she went out of her way to sabotage herself?
- What’s the danger in “when I’s”?
- What does it mean to lean into your troubles for guidance?
- How did she lean into her depression?
- How did she start the self-love experiment?
- What is the self-love experiment process?
- What’s the magic of self-care and what does it look like?
- What’s wrong with being an A+ wellness warrior?
- What do you mean self-care has nothing do with what you do but how you do it?
- What’s it mean to allow yourself to be where you are?
- What’s a Daily Me-Matters List and how can it help?
- What was the importance of a new wardrobe?
- What does self-compassion look like?
- What’s the power of the physical space and living where we love?
- How do you make your environment a reflection of your peace and joy?
- Why don’t we want to spend time with negative thoughts?
- How do we find the time to do what we love?
- Why is how we feel more important than how we look?
- What’s it mean the more you, you show, the more oyur life will flow?
- What’s so important about your dreams?
- What’s the importance of gratitude?
- For More Info Visit: PlayWithTheWorld.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation