Today I’ll be talking with Brian Buffini one of the nation’s top business experts, and founder of Buffini and Company which has trained three million professionals in 37 countries, He’s also the author of a motivational masterpiece, The Emigrant Edge.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about How to make it big in America, and the world, whatever that means to you!
The Emigrant Edge Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What was life like growing up in Ireland?
- How did he choose to emigrate to America?
- Was he scared?
- What happened just three months after he arrived.
- How many surgeries did he need?
- Why didn’t he tell his parents?
- How did he make it through and get back on his feet?
- How did he turn to real estate?
- What did he learn about learning from his mentor Gene Kullman?
- How did he begin a top real-estate agent and what can we learn form it?
- What’s the mindset of a successful emigrant?
- What are the seven traits of successful emigrants?
- What’s the importance of a voracious openness to learn?
- What’s a do whatever it takes mind set?
- What’s the importance of a willingess to outwork others – and what does it mean?
- What can we learn from Brian’s Wife Beverly and how she made it to the olympics?
- What’s the importance of a heartfelt spirit of gratitude?
- What’s the importance in a boldness to invest?
- What’s the importance of a commitment to delay gratification?
- What’s the importance of an appreciation of where you came from?
- What’s the importance of remembering where you came from?
- What’s it mean to put your name on that?
- What’s it mean to be an ungodly parent to your children?
- To Find Out More Visit: BrianBuffini.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation