If you’ve ever been stuck up late at night and wondered when to push through, vs. when to throw in the towel, then do we have the kind and gentle, yet striving show for you!
Today we’ll be talking about working hard, when to do it, when not to do it, and if you’re stuck doing it, how to be kind to yourself in the process!
That plus we’ll talk about the power of massage, lake time in the thick of things, taking yourself out, who just turned one year old, kitties and cribs, the power of curtains, and why rescuing a doctor and an accountant was the best thing in the world, particularly if you’re on a tandem!
Business, Career & Health Self-Improvement and Self-Topics Include:
- The power of gratitude – particularly when you’re on a tandem
- What’s the power of massage
- What we ‘get’ to do when we feel we’re short on side.
- What’s the self-help importance of sleep according to the author of Sleep Smarter, host of the Model Health Show by Shawn Stevenson
- Why it’s so important to get more sleep when you’re having to work hard
- What Dawson Church, author of the Genie in Your Dreams has to say about epigenetics and sleep
- Why self-care is so important especially when you feel you don’t have time for it
- What is Parkinson’s law and why does that matter?
- What does Paul Selig paulselig.com have to do with self-care, self-help, and your spirituality?
- What Dr. Joe Dispenza, author of You Are the Placebo has to do with your career
- Why having 4 jobs may not be best for your career
- Why taking yourself to spiritual events can be important for your spirituality and your path, particularly too when you’re short on time
- Why saying ‘no’ to opportunities we’re saying no to spirit or the spiritual.
- What’s the power of yes - Why playing it safe is saying no to your spirituality and is the least safe thing you can do
- Why feeling off ‘path’ is the path.
- When it’s time to actually give up
- Fear vs. love and how to know what’s driving you
- What’s a better way to help our children do their college applications
- A powerful phrase to help you get things done
- How you’re intention or frame of mind can shift everything in your life (from your career to home life, relationships, and everything) all by finding a new perspective
- How far Inspire Nation has come over the last year.
- To find out more about the Podcast Launch Accelerator – inspirenationshow.com/launchme
CJ Liu & Michael Sandler on How to Get Thru the Hard Work In the Easiest Way Possible for Success!!! Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com