If you’ve ever struggled to get past your jumbled mind, then do we have the GET OUT OF YOUR MIND AND GET THINGS DONE show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with David Allen, author, consultant, international lecturer, and the best selling author of numerous books including his international best-seller, Getting Things Done.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about creating more room in our minds, getting in control, and getting things done.
Getting Things Done Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- Why can’t we trust our minds?
- What is our mind good for?
- What is our mind terrible at?
- What does the #4 have to do with our minds?
- How to create a vision in your life?
- How do we turn that vision into a reality
- What are the key steps to getting things done?
- What’s wrong with how we’ve been taught to plan?
- Why is our planning methodology completely unnatural?
- What’s a natural way to plan instead?
- How do we craft and frame a vivid picture of what we want?
- What’s the power of a brain dump?
- How do we figure out the first step to getting things done?
- What’s the importance of deciding the meaning behind the things we want to do?
- How do we come up with the most important actions?
- How do we get unstuck when we get an overwhelming list?
- How we move past the desire to do the latest and loudest?
- How do we build the microhabits to take things out of the conscious mind?
- How do we build our physical environment to support our getting things done?
- To find out more visit www.GettingThingsDone.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com