If you’ve ever felt helpless, all alone, and disconnected from the world, then do we have the One World show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Tom Chi, inventor, leader, speaker, and coach, one of the original founders of Google X, and the self-proclaimed Lab Director of the planet.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about the science behind how we are all one and all one planet, and what shifts we can make to change our lives, and the world around us.
- How is Tom Chi working to plant 1 trillion trees?
- What is the science behind us all being connected and all being one?
- What is the story of the heart?
- Where does the iron in our blood cells come from?
- Are we all truly born of collisions of the stars?
- What’s a laniakea?
- What’s a galactic watershed?
- What’s the story of the breath?
- What is cyanobacteria and what does it have to do with our life?
- Are all of our breaths interconnected?
- How long does it take for a breath to literally travel around the world?
- What’s the story of the mind?
- How are our minds interconnected?
- How do thoughts build upon each other, and how do each of our thoughts build upon the thoughts of our ancestors?
- What does it mean we’re constantly in a state of inner becoming?
- How often are we literally exchanging all of the cells and parts of our bodies?
- What does it mean that humans aren’t following the rules?
- What is an invention catalyst?
- What’s the importance of challenging our paradigms?
- What’s the importance of letting old assumptions fall away?
- What’s the importance of challenging our personal psychological narratives?
- What does it mean to be nuanced???
- How do we train the mind to catch our assumptions?
- How do we change our mindset to change the world around us???
And for FREE guided meditations, plus weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive