If you’ve ever wanted a stronger, smarter, sharper mind, and at any age, then do we have the Soft-Wired show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Michael Merzenich the undisputed heavyweight and father of brain plasticity, award winning neuroscientist, the co-founder and chief scientific officer of Posit-Science, and the author of a brilliant book on changing your mind, Soft-Wired.
And that's just what I want to talk with him about today, about how the new science of brain plasticity can change your life, and how do use it for happiness, success, and longevity.
- What is brain plasticity?
- Can we truly change our brains?
- What in the world is going on with our brains?
- What is the latest science suggesting?
- How do we begin to change our brains?
- Are there any limits?
- What’s the importance of challenges?
- What’s the importance of getting uncomfortable?
- What does our “landscape” have to do with the brain?
- What’s the importance of nature when it comes to the mind?
- What’s the importance of presence – and what does it mean to truly observe the world around you?
- What does positivity have to do with the brain?
- How can helping your brain, help your mood?
- What brain challenges are our children facing today?
- What are brain games and how can they help?
- How often do you need to play brain games to see results?
- Can you change your brain without diet and exercise?
- What simple lifestyle changes are needed to change the brain?
- How can changing our brains affect our entire lives?
- What are the most important changes to begin making?
- What are the simplest changes to take beginning today?
- To Find Out More Visit www.PositScience.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com