If you’ve ever struggled with health issues doctors couldn’t solve, then you may be one of the 80% of people deficient in magnesium! Magnesium’s responsible for over 800 known processes in the body and counting. If you want to find out if you may be deficient, the simplest ways to remedy it, and the huge positive benefits this could have for your body, then today’s show is for you.
We’re talking with Dr. Carolyn Dean, a leading expert in Magnesium with over 30 books & 110 kindles on the life-changing benefits of magnesium.
First we’ll discuss the top signs we’re deficient, why the deficiency, and how it shows up in our bodies. We’ll learn what to take, what not to take risks, dosages, and how much is safe! Plus baths, and true “electrolyte” sports drinks you can make at home without all the sugar!
We’ll look at how to re-mineralize your body, reversing osteoporosis and getting stronger, healthier bones. And we’ll look at kicking heart-disease naturally, removing plaque from your arteries, eliminating heart arrhythmias and fibrillation, lowering blood pressure & cholesterol levels, and improving your triglycerides and blood lipid levels.
We’ll look at autoimmune & inflammatory diseases such as diabetes, lupus, MS, ALS and Parkinson’s, plus autism and epilepsy.
For fitness, we’ll look at preventing muscle cramps and fatigue. And how magnesium can dramatically boost energy levels, reduce fatigue and improve the quality of your sleep!
This is an incredible, not-to-be-missed show to boost your brain power, healthy & fitness, and keep illness and injury away!
If you’ve ever wondered why your energy levels were low, anxiety is up, and your skin’s aging prematurely, then do we have the show for you too!
Some of the topics covered include:
- Signs of Magnesium Deficiency
- What is magnesium?
- What we should do about a magnesium deficiency.
- Why it’s magnesium, NOT CALCIUM, that’s important for our bones
- Signs your magnesium levels may be DANGEROUSLY LOW
- Why Magnesium important for SKIN HEALTH
- Why magnesium good for anti-anxiety
- How magnesium reduce your risk of diabetes?
- Digestion and magnesium
- Best foods for magnesium
- Magnesium for MS, ALS, and epilepsy
- Magnesium for autism
- Do Sports drinks contain magnesium?
- How can we make homemade electrolyte drink?
- CoQ10 destroyed by meds and protected by Magnesium
- Eye twitching
- Heart racing
- Mineral loss in teeth from saliva
- Magnesium deficiency causing an unhealthy balance of phosphorus and calcium in saliva, which damages teeth
- Heart Failure, Heart Disease, and boosting your heart health with magnesium
- Statins, high blood pressure, and magnesium
- Migraines and magnesium
- PMS and menstrual cramps and magnesium
- Muscle cramps, exercise, and magnesium
- Sleep, constipation, anxiety, migraines
- Magnesium greatest predictor of heart disease
- Vitamin D deficiency – Vitamin D and magnesium
- Blood pressure medication
- High cholesterol
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Magnesium intake is inversely associated with coronary artery calcification: the Framingham Heart Study.
- Are researchers using wrong forms of magnesium?
- www.Requestatest.com magnesium RBC test
- Why blood tests let us down and why “average” is not good at all.
- Safe dosages and protocol to begin
- Atrial Fibrillation and remineralizing your heart
- Arthritis, kidney stones, osteoporosis (osteoporosis scurvy of the bone)
- Prostate cancer
- Are epson salt baths good?
- Blood sugar and magnesium deficiency
- Dosage – minimum for different people
- Fluoride, fluoridated medications, and boron
- Brain fog, ADHD, and magnesium
- Colitis, Bronchitis,
- Chronic Fatigue,
- Cold extremities,
- Acid reflux,
- Adrenal fatigue,
- Blood clots,
- Cholesterol elevation
- Anxiety & depression
- How much is initial amount to start out?
- Starting with Epson salt baths and foot baths…see how it affects them.
- ADHD and autism, better bowel movements… bowels relax, sleep better, stop being so irritated or irritable.
- Magnesium citrate powder
- Magnesium more important than calcium for children’s bones
- Magnesium and menopause
- Kidney disease
- Hypothyroid, Hypothyroidism and Magnesium
- Magnesium vs. boron for bones.
- Why it’s magnesium, not calcium that’s important for the bones.
Why Aspirin may be dangerous and Magnesium may be better.
Find out why Dr. Oz, Dr. Mercola, and Dr. Weil think we’re struggling with magnesium deficiency. Find out why it’s critical for your heart, brain, blood pressure, immune system, digestion, blood sugar, muscle strength & more important than calcium...| Health | Fitness | Self-Improvement | Spiritual | Spirituality | Self-Help
For more info visit www.InspireNationShow.com