If you’ve ever wanted greater happiness in your life, then do we have the Hacking Happiness show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Dain Heer, bestselling author, the co-creator of Access Consciousness, and the author of one of my all time favourite transformative books, Being You, Changing the World.
That is just what I want to talk with him about today, about top tools and questions to feel better, find gratitude, and hack happiness. That plus we’ll talk about increase in ADHD, the power of godzillian, killing and saving unicorns, what on earth is the hundredth monkey effect, and what in the world Chihuahua’s on speed running marathons has to do with anything. Are you ready to shine?
* One question to shift your entire state
* How to keep your energy up, when things "appear" to be down
* The danger of thinking you need to be "fixed"
* How to discover the greatness inside of you
* One question that once-and-for-all will allow you to fully be you
* The importance of asking "what's possible" (and when to use it)
* What it means that your "wrongness" is exactly what is right with you!
To find out more visit:
Follow Michael and Jessica’s exciting journey and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access. Go to https://www.patreon.com/inspirenation
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: https://inspirenationshow.com/
We have NEW Merch! - https://teespring.com/stores/inspire-nation-store
Follow Inspire Nation, and the lives of Michael and Jessica, on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/InspireNationLive/
Find us on TikTok - https://www.tiktok.com/@inspirenationshow