If you’ve ever wanted to achieve your goals, get things done, or take your ideas from inception to reception, then do we have the happening show for you!
Today we’ll be talking with Scott Belsky, co-founder and former CEO of Behance, investor and author and the international best-selling author of Making Ideas Happen.
And that’s just what we’ll be talking about today, about overcoming the obstacles between vision and reality to turn your ideas into spectacular achievements, or at least get things done!
That plus we’ll talk about Zappos and cowbells, the dangers of brainstorming, killing ideas liberally, the benefits of fighting, the tao of follow-up, and why we all need a quieter lizard-brain.
Creativity, Career & Entrepreneurial Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include?
- What Scott learned at Goldman Sachs in Pine Street
- What he learned about creativity in business from Harvard Professor Teresa Amabile
- What he was learning about how to take extraordinary creative people and help them be more productive
- What is Behance?
- What’s the importance of organization in your career or entrepreneur
- What can we learn from the artist Thomas Kinkade
- What can we learn from James Paterson
- What is the creativity and impact formula and why is it important
- What’s the ‘creative’s compromise’
- What’s the Action Method and how do we get projects started?
- What’s the power in your career of sharing your ideas with others?
- What are our action steps?
- How do we keep from having a reactionary work-flow
- What do we do to manage our email
- What can we learn from David Allen’s Getting Things Done strategies
- What can we learn from Seth Godin and having a ‘quieter lizard brain’?
- What’s the tao of follow-up?
- What’s the importance of rituals in business, success and getting things done
- What can we learn from Zappos and cowbells?
- What can we learn from Chris Anderson and wired?
- What’s the importance of sharing your ideas liberally in your career and business?
- What are the benefits of fighting in your company and as an entrepreneur or team / career member?
- What it means for a team to have a really strong immune system
- How do we try to maximize happiness and what’s the benefit of play in the workplace?
- Where his ‘Positive Slope’ writing is: https://medium.com/positiveslope and on Twitter @scottbelsky
Scott Belsky Shares How to Make Ideas Happen & Turn Creativity Into Reality for Business, Career & Life Success! Ted Talk | Inspirational | Motivational | Entrepreneur | Entrepreneurial | Mindfulness | Health | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com