If you’ve ever wanted to get more out of life without sacrificing what matters most, then do we have the Energize Your Life show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Kate Northrup about a a revolutionary approach to time and energy management
Kate Northrup is an entrepreneur, best-selling author, mother and the author of a brilliant must read book on reclaiming your time and your life, Do Less.
Do Less Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- What was Kate’s childhood like growing up with Dr. Christiane Northrup for a mom?
- What’s the global evidence for doing less?
- What do we know about how doing less affects the brain?
- What does it really mean to do less?
- What happens when people regularly take breaks?
- What can we learn from Jason Fried and Basecamp (formerly known as 37signals)?
- What do we learn about society valuing masculine vs. feminine qualities?
- Do we all have these qualities inside of us?
- What’s the importance of balancing these qualities?
- What do moon cycles have to do with anything?
- What are the 4 moon cycles – and does it affect men as well as women?
- What’s the cycle for planting seeds of creation?
- What’s the cycle to tap into our creative wisdom?
- What is Egg Wisdom?
- What is the phase where are energy begins to turn inward?
- What is the phase where it’s most important to rest and reflect?
- What does it mean to see the world through a cyclical lens?
- What is an upward cycle of success?
- What’s a fertile void and do we all experience them?
- What do we do if we hit a fertile void?
- Why don’t we want to get anxious if we’re not inspired enough or feel your doing enough?
- What does it mean to “egg it on”?
- What’s a daily energy tracker?
- How do we discover what matters most to us?
- What does it mean that energy saves is always time saved?
To find out more visit:
Follow Michael and Jessica’s exciting journey and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access. Go to https://www.patreon.com/inspirenation
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: https://inspirenationshow.com/
We’ve got Merch! - https://teespring.com/stores/inspire-nation-store
Follow Inspire Nation, and the lives of Michael and Jessica, on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/InspireNationLive/
Find us on TikTok - https://www.tiktok.com/@inspirenationshow