If you’ve ever wondered if God is real, or really a part of each one of us, then do we have the Mother of the Unseen World show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Mark Matousek on the mystery of Mother Meera, and what it means for us!
Mark Matousek is the author of two acclaimed memoirs, former editor at Interview magazine, featured blogger for PsychologtToday.com and HuffPost, and the author of a mesmerizing new book, Mother of the Unseen World.
Topics we'll talk about:
- What was spirituality like for Mark growing up?
- What life-changing event happened to him on August 2, 1984?
- How’d he end up going to Germany?
- And what was the spiritual experience that took place?
- Who is Mother Meera?
- What was her early childhood like?
- What were the high fevers she was getting and what was happening?
- What happened to her when she was six?
- How did she end up working as a servant?
- What happened to her on December 12, 1974 and what is Paratman’s light?
- What is Darshan?
- What is Mother Meera doing when she holds someone’s head?
- And what is she doing when she gazes with someone afterwards?
- What does she mean, “first you must accept God with your mind, then belief grows in your heart.”
- What does spiritual surrender mean?
- What are a few of Mother Meera’s essential teachings?
- What is Japa?
- What is Devotion?
- What does she teach about spiritual experiences or “pyrotechnics”?
- What does she teach about meditation?
- And why does she say meditation is not for everyone?
- What’s the importance of sincerity?
- What’s the importance of faith and doubt?
- What does she say is the only real sin?
- What does she mean, if we do not forgive, we cannot be called human?
- What does she teach about emotions?
- What does she mean that the mind is a good servant but a terrible master?
- Is suffering necessary?
- What is her work ethic like?
- What does Mother Meera say about gurus and teacher?
- What’s the power of silence to Mother Meera?
- What is one thing Mother Meera would want for us more than anything else?
To find out more visit:
Follow Michael and Jessica’s exciting journey and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access. Go to https://www.patreon.com/inspirenation
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: https://inspirenationshow.com/
We’ve got NEW Merch! - https://teespring.com/stores/inspire-nation-store
Follow Inspire Nation, and the lives of Michael and Jessica, on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/InspireNationLive/
Find us on TikTok - https://www.tiktok.com/@inspirenationshow