If you’ve ever wanted to live your truth, discover your purpose, and share your inner flame with the world, then do we have the show for you!
Today we’ll be talking about finding your voice, your true authentic self for greater direction, confidence, happiness and contribution. We’ll talk about finding it through automatic writing, journaling, drawing, and other creative endeavors.
That plus we’ll talk about rumble rolls, running like grandpa, u-shaped valleys, a new hero, a plethora of podcasting, the meaning of 7 years, and a not-so-chance encounter with a red spotted newt.
Questions and Topics Include:
- How to find your voice
- What in the world is a red spotted newt?
- What it means when a reptile crosses your path?
- Why you want to watch out for ladybugs…and squirrels!
- The importance of getting moving and keeping your body moving.
- How to listen to your body
- How to find your voice and authentic self.
- How to find your voice through a spirit animal.
- How to find your body’s voice.
- Why you don’t want to die with the music still inside
- How to get your energy moving again
- How the day may come where you’re supposed to put yourself ahead of your spouse and kids—in other words the time to find your own voice
- When it’s time to trade a Maserati for a mini-van, and when it’s time to trade in the mini-van
- Which care are you any more?
- Why Tesla needs to bring back the roadster
- How a rumble roll can help.
- How to take 5 minutes an hour to take a break and get the body moving.
- How to make your business, work or career a moving meditation
- Why stepping away from the work, IS doing the work.
- How Jessica’s looking at how to reinvent herself, and how Michael’s looking at the next step for the show.
- Why automatic writing is so important
- What Todd Henry, Louder Than Words Has to say about finding your voice
- What the movie Chef can teach us – and why it’s so much fun!
- How early morning automatic writing, journaling or even drawing can help us find our voice.
- Christine Carter on The Sweet Spot
- How Dr. Bernie Siegel emanates love, and has a book on drawing, The Art of Healing
- What your dreams can tell you about your voice
- How we can use music to find their voice
- How music can set the stage to hear and be in a creative (intuitive) state – like meditation or guided meditation
- How shamanic ceremonies use music to take you on a meditative journey
- How we’re doing coaching for new podcasters to help people find their voice
- How Michael Sandler went silent while interviewing Aaron Baker
- The spiritual journey Aaron Baker has been on to go from a quadriplegic to riding his bicycle across the country, solo!
- A spiritual or intuitive challenge to try automatic writing each morning
Michael Sandler & CJ Liu discuss finding your inner voice, body, mind & soul, for greater health, fitness, happiness, wealth, creativity, joy & success! inspirational | motivational | spiritual | spirituality | meditation | self-help | self-improvement | guided meditation | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com