If you’ve ever wondered how to fit it all in, get everything done, or take your ideas from the drawing board to the printing press, then do we have the actionable show for you!
Today we’ll be talking about getting things done, what it takes, how to do it, why it’s not all about discipline, and what are the most important steps you need to take.
That plus we’ll talk about the power of carrots, de-cluttering magic, shrinking bicycles, musical chairs, lake, lake, where is the lake, why less time is best, and the magical power of hammocks.
Getting Things Done Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- How do we change and appreciate what we have done vs. trying to cram some more in
- What we can learn from Scott Belsky on Making Things Happen
- What it means that everything is a project
- Whether we need to be task driven or love driven
- Why you want to balance your organization and creativity
- What Myers Briggs has to do with creativity and getting things done
- What’s the importance of mini-deadlines
- What’s the What-Is-Next WIN strategy
- Why parents need to step away from their kids to allow them to get things done.
- What’s the importance of structure, and when you do vs. don’t want it
- Why it’s dangerous to want too much ‘freedom’ when doing a project
- Why safeguards may be necessary.
- What Harvard Professor Brian Little says about Biogenics
- What your natural tendencies have to do with getting things done
- What a Jungian unclaimed part of yourself is
- What it means to get wholly in balance
- What our Ayurvedic body/mind state has to do with anything
- What are rewards and why are they important?
- What’s the importance of our inner nature
- What our environment has to do with getting things done
- What we can learn from Shaman Sandra Ingraman and whether an environment resonates with your soul
- What’s the importance of working step-by-step on things
- What it means to have your own personal zen zone?
CJ Liu & Michael Sandler on What You Need to Know to Get Things Done & Achieve Dreams Happiness & Success! Career | Inspiration | Motivation | Spirituality | Spiritual | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com