If you’ve ever wanted to feel more abundant, then do we have the Illusion of Money show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Kyle Cease, former stand-up comedian, actor, and the best-selling author of I Hope I screw this up, and his latest creation, The Illusion of Monday.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about why chasing money is stopping you from receiving it.
- Who was Sean Stevenson, and what was his message about life?
- How did Kyle Cease go from working stand up comedy (even with Jim Carrey) to writing and speaking?
- What was the switch that flipped, and how did Kyle know it was time for a change?
- What’s the amnesia so many people are experiencing?
- Why is money an illusion?
- What does it mean to fall in love with ourselves?
- How do we divorce our lifelong obsession with money?
- What does it mean to get into alignment with our highest selves?
- How do we feel abundant right now, even if we’re broke?
- What is the illusion of security?
- What is real security?
- What does it mean to become secure in our surrender to the insecurity?
- What’s the importance of gratitude and constant acceptance?
- What’s the importance of being okay with being broke?
- What can we learn from Jim Carrey about having everything?
- How can we be okay with right now even if our account’s tapped out?
- How do we raise our value???
- What’s a better way to live???
- What does it mean to aim for expansion?
- To find out more (and get free access to the movie) visit: KyleCease/Illusion)
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive