Today I’ll be talking with Derek Rydall, the best-selling author of Emergence, the world’s leading excerpt on the Law of Emergence, and the author of a new book that’s abundantly overflowing with goodness, The Abundance Project.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about the top ways for more wealth, health, love and happiness!
That plus we’ll talk about rubber snakes and crimpled nozzles, the power of mac n cheese, KLUV and KRICH, adopting monks, and what in the world chasing white poodles has to do with anything!
The Abundance Project Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- Did Derek experience abundance in his early years?
- What did he learn about his dad trading time wealth for financial wealth?
- How did he end up living without running water and electricity?
- How did he end up living in a garage?
- What was the experience that changed his entire life?
- What was his showdown with God?
- How did he come up with the Abundance Principle?
- What is the abundance project?
- What does it mean that the current model of abundance is backwards?
- Where does abundance really come from?
- What is the law of circulation?
- What’s a consciousness of having?
- Is money really the root of all evil?
- What is the great reversal and the Big Betrayal?
- What does it mean that abundance is within each of us?
- What is real wealth?
- What does it mean to adapt to circumstances and expand in the face of contraction?
- How doe we know we have blind-spots to money?
- What are a few of the seven gifts that give you everything?
- What is giving the new getting?
- What’s the importance of giving to ourselves?
- What’s a grand vision?
- How do we bring about the abundance we desire?
- How do we teach children about abundance and money?
- To Find Out More Visit: TheAbundanceProjectBook.com
Derek Rydall on Eliminating Your Blocks to Abundance & Finding Greater Health, Wealth Love & Happiness! Guided Meditation | Law of Attraction | Inspirational | Motivational | Spiritual | Spirituality | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Parenting | Inspire
For more info visit: www.InspireNationShow.com