If you’ve ever struggled with your health, whether energy and fatigue, blood sugar challenges, auto-immune disorders, heart-disease or more, then do we have the Magnesium Miracle show for you.
Today I’ll be talk with Dr. Carolyn Dean, the undisputed magnesium queen of the world. She’s a global leader in the magnesium movement to help to heal all of us, and the award-winning author of at least 33 books, especially on magnesium including an all-time favorite of mine the Magnesium Miracle.
And that’s what I want to talk with her about today, about discovering the missing link to total health, reducing the risk of heart-disease, preventing strokes and obesity, treating diabetes, and even improving mood and memory.
Health & Nutrition Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What magnesium does for the bones
- How many people are magnesium deficient
- Why are we magnesium deficient
- Why more sunlight and vitamin d means we need more magnesium
- What’s going on with magnesium in the soil
- How can we tell if we’re magnesium deficient?
- What are magnesium deficiency syndromes
- Magnesium 101 and what it affects in the body
- Why magnesium may be the most important mineral in the body
- What we can learn from Tim Rusert’s heart-disease
- What does magnesium deficiency have to do with heart-disease
- How can magnesium help with infertility
- Can baby’s in utero be magnesium deficient
- How magnesium can help people with anxiety – and also depression
- EMpowerplus at truehope.com
- What does magnesium have to do with asthma?
- How magnesium can help with muscle cramps and with periods and cramps
- How migraines can dramatically help with migraines and how headaches can be helped
- How topical magnesium can help with tendinitis and overuse injuries
- How Epson salts can help
- What is pico magnesium?
- What are the different type’s of magnesium and what works best?
- Can you take too much magnesium?
- What foods can help with magnesium?
- What can we learn about hypertension or high blood pressure and magnesium
- com or rnareset.com
Dr. Carolyn Dean – Top Signs You’re Magnesium Deficient, Why the Challenge & What to Do About It! Health | Fitness | Healing | Alternative Medicine | Nutrition | Inspiration | Motivation | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com