If you’ve ever struggled with stomach problems, gut conditions, an inability to eat wheat, gluten or grains, then do we have the liberating show for you.
Today we’ll be talking with Dr. John Douillard, Ayurvedic health expert, and the author of one of the most fascinating nutritional books I’ve read in a long while, Eat Wheat!
And that’s just what we’ll be talking about today, about why we might want to consider putting wheat, and dairy, back into our diets…and how to heal our guts to overcome intolerance, sensitivies, and other stomach problems.
That plus we’ll talk about the dangers of eating while you stand, why you should never eat angry, rhesus monkeys and calorie restrictions, why your wheat belly may be something else, and who in the world is the pacman of the liver?
Wheat, Dairy & Gluten Self-Improvement & Self-Help Topics Include:
- Why we might want to put wheat and dairy into your diet
- What’s the danger of taking wheat and dairy out of the diet
- What’s the danger of becoming a raw foodist
- How we actually evolved with wheat and gluten
- What’s our genetics for eating glutens
- What wheat has to do with our evolution
- How taking wheat out of the diet may weaken our guts
- What it means to eat seasonally
- What happens to the gut when we eat processed foods and foods with preservatives
- How wheat lowers cholesterol, helps lose weight, reduce cancer, and increase longevity and how studies back this up.
- Why many people are not allergic to wheat even if tests show it – and what it means
- Why 70-80% of American’s have digestive issues
- What dairy has to do with congestion
- What diversity has to do with mold toxicity
- What is pasteurization, and what does it mean for our health?
- What is vat pasteurization, (Kalona Milk, Grass Fed, Vat Pasteurized, at Whole Foods)
- What does the intestinal skin have to do with anything
- What’s the deal with casein
- What can do we to heal the intestinal skin
- What the lymphatic system has to do with glutens
- What chlorine does to the microbes in the intestinal tract
- What is ghee and why is it really good for you
- How to warm up your digestive system for better digestion
- What’s the best way to eat
- What the lymphatic system has to do with cellulite
- What’s wrong with removing the gall bladder
- What’s the importance of the liver and bile
- How to heal the intestinal skin
- What is kitcheree and how does it help heal the intestinal skin
- What are foods that improve your digestion and help heal the intestinal tract
- What it means to be deficient in iodine and what it means for your thyroid
- What kind of bread and baked goods do we look for?
- Ebook – released sept. 1st – for September will be 99 cents
- Eatwheatbook.com can get the entire ebook for 99 cents
- For more from Dr. John Douillard visit: lifespa.com
Dr. John Douillard Shares Why Wheat & Dairy Aren’t the Culprits & How to Heal Your Gut! Nutrition | Health | Ayurveda | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspiration | Inspirational | Meditation | Motivation | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com