If you’ve ever want to be more empowered and feel better about yourself, then do we have the I am Enough show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with best-selling author Marisa Peer, named Best British Therapist by Men’s Health Magazine, the creator of the Instant Transformational Therapy and the author of a brilliant new book, on reframing your mind, and your life, I am enough.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about marking your mirror, and changing your life!
Key Points Discussed:
- How did Marissa Peer end up as Jane Fonda’s aerobic instructor?
- What was Marissa’s early relationship with food – and how did she change it?
- How did she get pregnant when she was told it was impossible?
- What was Marissa’s gift of cancer and her two near-death experiences?
- How does our mind respond to detailed instructions and what does this mean for us?
- What is our birthright of confidence?
- How do we move past limiting beliefs?
- What does it mean that “I am enough”?
- What’s the importance of the pictures in our heads and the words we tell ourselves?
- What does it mean that if we use the wrong words we create the wrong reality?
- How do we deal with the chatter in our minds?
- How do we move past old patterns???
- What can we learn from the Hollywood Star who thought he was never enough?
- What can we learn from all of her successful clients about tackling problems?
- What’s the importance of front-loading our day?
- Why is our “dream job” so illusive, and what do we need to know about it?
- What’s the power of repetition?
- What’s the one thing we can do, today, to begin transforming our sense of ourselves, and realize that “I am enough”???
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.Instagram.com/InspireNationLive
And to follow Inspire Nation on Tik Tok simply go to InspireNationShow on Tik Tok