If you’ve ever struggled to find meaning in life, or with anxiety, depression, addiction, or PTSD, then do we have the Listening to Ayahuasca show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with researcher and psychologist Rachel Harris, PhD, she’s received a National Institutes of Health New Investigator’s award, published more than forty scientific studies in peer-reviewed Journals and is the author of a brilliant new read that’s sure to change lives, Listening to Ayahuasca.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about wisdom from the plant world, for hope, guidance, healing, and direction in our lives.
This is a very special interview. I share my own personal journey with Ayahuasca and how it transformed my life. Rachel Harris, PhD shares her journey, and how she was called to research this amazing medicine for the jungle. And she shares her research on how Ayahuasca has affected, healed, and transformed the lives of people around the world. This is truly a mind-blowing, world-view changing interview.
Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What is Ayahuasca?
- Where is it found?
- How was it found?
- What conditions can Ayahuasca help with?
- What is its purpose?
- Is Ayahuasca a drug or a medicine?
- What is an Ayahuasca ceremony like?
- How did Ayahuasca find researcher Rachel Harris PhD?
- What was her first experience in Costa Rica?
- What was the intention she set before the Ayahuasca ceremony?
- What did she want to do after that?
- What does it mean to be called to do the work?
- What did she first learn from her experience with Ayahuasca?
- What does Ayahuasca teach us about ourselves
- How did Rachel begin researching Ayahuasca and people’s experiences?
- What are some of the key learning’s people have gotten from their experiences?
- What are some of the key themes?
- What does love have to do with Ayahuasca?
- How do relationships change after Ayahuasca?
- How does emotional healing from depression, anxiety, and even PTSD take place?
- Can people physically heal from illness, or even cancer after taking Ayahuasca?
- What’s the importance of having a guide?
- How does Ayahuasca help people contact the deceased?
- How does it change people perceptually?
- What does divine gratitude have to do with anything
- Are there any risks with Ayahuasca?
- What is a good bad trip?
- What does it mean to enter a relationship with grandmother Ayahuasca?
- How does it change one’s spiritual perspective with the world
- Why is Grandmother Ayahuasca here in the west from the Amazonian Rain Forest?
- What one homework assignment can we take away from here?
- For More Info Visit: www.ListeningToAyahuasca.com