If you’ve ever wanted more abundance and prosperity in your life, then do we have the life-transformative, overflowing show for you.
Today we’ll be talking with one of my all-time favorite human beings, though she doesn’t know it yet.
Her name is Lisa Nichols, she’s one of the stars of the movie The Secret, one of the most requested public speakers in the world, and one of the most successful African American businesswomen and entrepreneurs out there.
And the founder and CEO of one of the only publicly traded personal and business development companies, Motivating The Masses, Inc.
She’s also on a mission to help teens through her non-profit foundation, Motivating the Teen Spirit, and she’s also an incredibly inspiring author of seven amazing books including the NY Times best-seller ‘No Matter What’ and her latest book, Abundance Now.
And that’s just what we’ll be talking about today, about finding abundance now, amplifying your life and your personal prosperity beginning today.
That plus we’ll talk about the power of playtime, the importance of the Caribbean, the danger of jet skis, turning down Jack Canfield 5 times, that is, and how to go from dead last in swim meets to record-setting, plus catastrophic key-lime pie and the adventures of Mustard Man and Garlic Girl!
Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- Lisa Nichols starred in The Secret
- Life Transformative Show for You
- How did she manifest Oprah?
- How ‘Lisa tells all on the Oprah Winfree show’
- How powerful is a vision-board?
- Why you want to be careful what comes on your visionboard
- Lisa Nichols – 101 – who she is and where she came from
- What will people say about you at your funeral?
- How Lisa turned her life around by becoming a voracious learner – how she got great jobs without a college degree.
- How she became a six-figure income-earner and began to shape her message.
- What was she building before The Secret?
- What is Motivating the Teen Spirit?
- Who is Grandma Bernice?
- Why quitters never win, and winners never quit.
- How she went from welfare to walstreet, from public assistance to taking her company public, from going broke, to running a multi-million dollar company
- How she began to adopt a way of abundant thinking
- How your lifestyle follows your abundant thinker
- How to go from an average thinker to an abundant thinker (how to think past protection)
- Why safe thinkers are average thinkers
- How abundant thinking (a powerful self-help technique) helps you become abundant
- How to think abundantly!
- Why you don’t want to just focus on the macro win, but on the micro win (another powerful self-help technique!)
- Why fun is such an important part of the equation for an abundant thinker
- What’s the importance of your health and fitness in pursuing your life’s purpose
- Why your responsibility to the planet, to your family, to your society, to yourself is to take care of your body (health and fitness).
- What are the four e’s?
- What’s the mindset required for an abundant, prosperous life?
- What’s the importance of milestones?
- What’s the power of I Am meditations?
- How to intentionally use ‘I Am’ self-help meditations!
- Why she has a CEO crush on Howard Schulz of Starbucks who she saw on a Super-Soul talk with Oprah (How he infuses his spirituality, core beliefs, and principles into running a mega-billion dollar company)
- What it means the quality of our lives is determined by the quality of our relationships
- Do we all come here with a calling or life assignment?
- How do we discover our own life purpose
- Do we want to quit our jobs?
- Why your day job or career is your investor
- abundancenowonline.com also has a course with 14 video modules to unpack each part of your life: each module is 20-40 minutes long, (along with Susie Carter, Lisa’s life-coach), www.abundancenowonline.com/course
The Secret’s Lisa Nichols Shows How 2 Amplify Your Life & Achieve Prosperity Today! As Seen On Oprah! Law of Attraction | Business | Career | Happiness | Success | Inspirational | Motivational | Inspiration | Motivation | Positivity | Self-Improvement | Health | Fitness | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com