If you’ve ever wondered how to become a super-star at whatever you do, to improve your performance, your creativity, your energy levels, decision-making ability and job satisfaction, or if you run your own business or team and want to improve everyone’s productivity, creativity, and success, then do we have the show for you!
Today we’ll be talking with performance and business expert and award-winning psychologist Ron Friedmann PhD, author of The Best Place to Work.
We’ll talk about places like Google, Yahoo, and the latest .com’s and out-of-the-box companies and the revolutionary, employee-friendly tactics they’re using that we can all learn from. We’ll look at how we can become more productive, creative, happier at our jobs, but not too happy, and how we can go from average to off-the-charts in whatever we do.
Plus we’ll look at Babe Ruth, Failure Parties, when it’s time to crawl under your desk, and what in the world Dance Dance Revolution, Monica Seles and grunting have to do with productivity!
Questions and Topics Include:
- What’s the world’s greatest Indian restaurant, and why is it free?
- What does google offer it’s employees?
- Why companies who invest in their employees make more money
- How we can move past an industrial economy to one that promotes performing at a high level
- Why we need to encourage people to exercise, and even to shut off their cell phones.
- Why one company will pay you a $7500 bonus IF you STOP working and take a vacation.
- Why checking email is harming our productivity
- Why a 5 minute email takes 20 minutes of your time.
- What Monica Seles and grunting has to do with our success
- How to build a great company culture
- How to lead your company to greatness
- Why “superstars” have more failure than the “average” person
- Bare Ruth most career strikeouts
- Kobe Bryant most missed shots
- Brett Favre, most career interceptions
- Steve Jobs and his failures, Apple 1, Apple 2, etc.
- Google, google reader, google buzz, reader, google wave
- The importance of the ability to take risks
- Why if you’re not failing, you’re really not learning
- What Sara Blakely, inventor of Spanx used to hear when growing up and how it helped her start a billion dollar company
- What Sir Albert Ellis did to overcome fear of women (and what it has to do with us).
- How saying “you have no margin for error” stops people from trying.
- How to help people feel more comfortable with being creative
- Why employee of the month awards may have an opposite result.
- How ceiling height can determine creativity.
- How are environments affect our ability to work
- Why we all may need a nap, and how naps can make us more productive.
- How people cyber-loaf
- The importance in happiness, but not being too happy in the workplace.
- Why experiences may be better rewards than gadgets, gizmos, and even cars.
- How the cubicle was originally invented to help us.
- Introverts, extroverts, and open spaces
- Why bathrooms affect our productivity – and what we should do about it!
- How and why Warren Buffet does the opposite of Micro-Manage
Learn from Google, Yahoo, Apple, Facebook, Warren Buffet & More On How to Make the World’s Greatest Workplace, Even if You Work For Yourself to Become More Productive, Creative & Successful! Ron Friedman | Inspiration | Business | Career | Entrepreneur
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com