If you’ve ever wanted to rediscover your power, and transform your health and your life, then do we have the shamanic journey show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Judah Pollack, former faculty member at Stanford’s StartX and the co-author of an incredibly creative and entertaining new book we’ve spoken about on the show, The Net and the Butterfly.
Today I want to talk with him about the shamanic journey, what it is, what it looks like, and how we can reclaim our power and connection to the natural world.
Shamanic Journey Questions and Topic Include:
What’s Judah Pollack’s background and how’d he get into Shamanism?
- How has it helped the former Stanford StartX’s faculty member?
- What exactly is a shamanic journey?
- What does shamanism and the shamanic journey have to do with nature?
- What can the shamanic journey help with?
- Why is it so important today?
- How does it help overcome obstacles?
- What is soul loss and how does the shamanic journey help?
- How does power loss come about?
- What are the symptoms?
- Can it show up as illness as well?
- What is soul retrieval?
- How does one lose pieces of one’s soul?
- Why is it so important to do something about it?
- What is the shamanic journey itself?
- What is a helping spirit?
- What’s the importance of the drum, rattle, or chanting – or what’s a sonic driver?
- What happens wihen the drum plays?
- Do we need a shaman?
- Where do we go?
- What are the upper, middle, and lower worlds?
- What’s a departure point?
- Why is it so important to remember your way back?
- What’s it mean to develop a disciplined practice and why is it so important?
- How do we maintain a journey practice on our own?
- What’s the importance of setting intention before taking a journey?
- Can you lead us through a guided journey?
- Guided shamanic journey with drums!
- For more info visit: JudahPollack.com
Judah Pollack on How to Reclaim Your Power, Health, Energy & Happiness By Taking a Shamanic Journey! + Guided Meditation with Drums!!! Health | Fitness | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com