If you’ve ever wanted more ease and ahhh in your life, then do we have the show for you.
Today we’ll talk about relaxing and rebooting. How to do it, when to do it, and why in the world you’ve gotta do it, if you’re wifey isn’t sleeping.
Plus we'll look at what to do when a loved one (even a kitty) gets sick, how to stay calm in any situation, and what the Tao Te Ching can teach us about surrender and being still like water.
Ease and Ahhhh Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- How to make sure you don’t get clubbed when getting on a plane.
- What is a sign that things are going to go well for you.
- How to take extra-good care of yourself when you travel
- What you need to know about the waves
- What’s the importance of relaxing into the waves
- How to keep from tightening and tensing up
- What we can learn from yoga about letting go of tension and being perfectly still
- What to do when your kitty gets sick
- How to bring calm and relaxing to any situation
- What we can learn from the Tao Te Ching about stress in situations
- What do explosions have to do with quieting your mind
- What green screens have to do with anything
- What’s the power of reframing
- What tiny houses have to do with studios
- What important questions do you want to ask in Automatic Writing?
- What’s the importance of asking who am I?
- What’s the importance of surrender?
- What’s it mean to be in a state of higher being-ness?
- For More Info Visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com and www.InspireNationShow.com
- How to move past a state of frantic energy
- How to be still and grounded at the same time.
- How to just be with the water.
- What it means to build buffers and take time for yourself
CJ Liu on How to Bring Calm & Relaxation to Any Situation & Ways to Stay Stress Free! Health | Fitness | Swimming | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info visit: www.InspireNationShow.com