Have you ever heard you’re not smart enough, talented enough, or that it’s just not in your genes to do what you want to do, to reach for your dreams, or to follow that special path you yearn to follow.
Well if this sounds even vaguely familiar, then do we have the show for you!
Today we’ll be talking with the Rock Star of No Excuses. His name is Kyle Maynard. He was born as a congenital amputee with two half arms, and two half legs…well, half by our standards, for boy is Kyle whole. He’s one of the top athletes in the nation, or the world, LITERALLY, in able-bodied standards, he’s climbed to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro, and this year competed in the world championships in Jiu Jitsu.
Kyle is one of the most inspiring, motivational, and uplifting people you’ll ever meet. But he’s not infallible too, but what he does that’s so special is dusts himself off, throws out the garbage excuses from himself or others, and he goes for it!!!
And that’s what we’ll be discussing today, how we can all let go of our excuses, move past the BS, and do the things we’ve always dreamed of doing. That plus the sandbox, Jiu Jitsu, mountain climbing and cage-fighting, plus what in the world happened in shopping carts!
Questions and Topics from Kyle Maynard Include:
- How did Kyle’s family treat his “disability”
- What Kyle’s grandmother did to help him learn how to engage and warm people up
- How Kyle’s parents created an environment that didn’t focus on limitations
- How Kyle tried out for football
- Why it’s so much easier to succeed when you have a community behind you (aka Sue Johnson’s interview and Lynn McTaggart – The Bond and The Field)
- How to become no-deaf to the protection of loved ones.
- How to move past self-doubt
- How to hang in there through a “learning streak” of 1 ½ years.
- How Kyle hung in there with high school wrestling and was never pinned
- And went on to become 12th in the nation his senior year
- Why there’s power behind refusing to fail.
- The importance of pushing yourself to the edge, or being outside of the comfort zone
- Set record for world’s strongest teen.
- How he went out of the comfort zone in beginning to speak to Fortune 500 companies
- How Kyle was cracking while out on speaking tour, and how that was a positive.
- How to stare yourself in the eyes for 5 minutes
- How he locked himself in an MMA cage, and the positives that came out of it.
- How he shifted from the I to the We
- How Kyle climbed Mt. Kilamanjaro
- The power of naiveté!
- The K2 Adventure Foundation which helps kids with disabilities – check them out!
- Why the best mountaineers have the shortest memories.
- The importance of selective memory loss amongst entrepreneurs and athletes to keep trying.
- Mount Aconcagua in South America
- Recently invested in an altitude tent.
- The importance of finding your why.
- Carrying the ashes of a fallen soldier
- Why we should all do something worthy of criticism
- Surround yourself with great or successful people, just make sure you don’t see yourself as inferior.
- The importance of focusing on our own game.
- Why you should take on one of your biggest excuses today, and how much would that change your life.
As Seen On Oprah! Quadruple Congenital Amputee Kyle Maynard Shares His Incredibly Inspiring &Motivational Story Of Crawling to the Top of Mt Kilimanjaro & Shares How to Throw Out Perceived “Limits” Let Go Of Excuses & Live Your Greatest Life! Self-Help
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com