If you’ve ever wanted to have more happiness in your life, then do we have the Shortcuts to Happiness show for you! then do we have the Happier show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Tal Ben-Shahar former Harvard Professor who taught the largest course at Harvard “Positive Psychology” and one of the leading Happiness experts in the world. He’s also the author of several fantastic books on Happiness including Choose the Life You Want, Happier, and his latest couture, Short Cuts to Happiness.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about life changing lessons, he learned from his barber!
- What has Tal Ben-Shahar a leading researcher on happiness been looking into lately?
- What can we learn from our barbers about happiness?
- What’s the importance of “others” when it comes to happiness?
- What’s the importance of relationships?
- What’s the importance of “touch” for our health and happiness?
- What we can learn from Temple Grandin?
- What are the potential benefits of children from hardship?
- What can we learn from Maria Montessori about childhood struggles?
- How do we increase the resilience in our children?
- Why failure is so important for our children?
- What’s wrong with focusing on a child’s grades?
- What do the studies show about our focus (with kids) and happiness?
- What the studies show about money buying happiness?
- What’s the science behind sitting up straight, and what it does for our happiness?
- How do we make the best decisions for our happiness?
- What can we learn from Professor Joseph Badaracco about right decisions?
- What’s the importance of shifting from self-focus to other-focus?
- What can we learn from the studies about shifting perspective and anger management?
- What’s the importance of focusing on praising effort with children and mindset expert Carol Dweck?
- For More Info Visit: TalBenShahar.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com