If you’ve ever wondered, who you truly are, and what you mean to the world, then do we have the Inclusion Revolution show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Sister Jenna, spiritual leader, author, radio and TV personality, founder of the meditation museum in Maryland, the co-creator of the Inclusion Revolution CD, and the host of the America Meditating Radio Show.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about discovering who we are, how we can all make a difference, and what we need to do for peace, in our own hearts, and in the lives of those around us!
- How did Sister Jenna straddle east and west growing up?
- How was she exposed to spirituality?
- What does it mean “who we truly are”
- Are we lost?
- What does it mean to be truthful to our spirit?
- What is spiritual density?
- Are we all one?
- Why do events seem to be pulling us off-track, and what can we do about it?
- What do we do when events are making it harder to remember who we truly are?
- How are we neglecting our inner well-being?
- How do we know there’s a God when there’s so much darkness in the world?
- How do we let go of guilt?
- How do we become more loving to oneself?
- What do you mean what we speak of we become?
- What’s the meaning behind ALGAE?
- What do Anger, Lust, Greed, Attachment, and Ego have to do with anything?
- What’s the importance of asking am I at peace with myself?
- What does it mean that the soul needs perfect silence?
- What is the practice of mind-care?
- Can we bring about a world of compassion and peace?
- What is the “Inclusion Revolution”
- For More Info Visit: AmericaMeditating.org and www.BrahmaKumaris.org
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com