If you’ve ever wanted to lose weight permanently and feel better about your life, then do we have the FEED YOUR SOUL show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Carly Pollack, founder of Nutritional Wisdom, a certified clinical nutritionist with a amsters in holistic nutrition, and the author of a macronutrient dense wisdom-filled book, Feed Your Soul.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about nutritional wisdom to lose weight permanently and live fulfilled.
- What was Carly Pollack’s relationship with food growing up?
- What were her diets like?
- How did she end up binging on the weekends?
- And what would happen with her diets each Monday morning?
- What is food karma and what’s it have to do with how we eat?
- What do we need to know about will-power and discipline?
- How do we learn to love food that love us back?
- How do we uncover our beliefs?
- What are higher vibration foods?
- What does pain and pleasure have to do with how we eat?
- How do we “find more time” to eat healthfully?
- What’s real food?
- What’s the importance of a food journal?
- What are food lists and how can they help us?
- What are some basic tenets of conscious / mindful eating?
- What does it really mean tot eat only when hungry?
- What’s it mean to eat like you’re a professional food critic?
- What’s the importance of taking a breather halfway through a meal?
- What’s a self-care sandwich and how can it help us?
- What’s the five second rule?
- What’s the importance of silence and meditation when it comes to eating?
- What’s the importance of gratitude when it comes to eating?
- To Find Out More Visit: carlypolack.com and www.nutritionalwisdom.com
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com