If you’ve ever wanted more magic and abundance in your life then do we have the Being You, Changing the World show for You!
Today we’ll talk with Dr. Dain Heer, best-selling author, co-creator of Access Consciousness, and the genius rabble-rouser, behind one of my all-time favorite books on changing our energy, and leaping into our greatest selves, "Being You, Changing The World!"
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about stepping our magic and our power, and finding the incredible abundance waiting for each one of us.
That plus we’ll talk about a monsters of magic, playboy the horse, 100 monkeys on an island, why we want to stay weird, and when in the world you want to feed random ducks rice-crispies!
Key Points Discussed:
- Why Money Isn’t Hard
- What it means to ask for money
- How to find where we’re stuck with money
- How do we clear emotional blocks to money
- What is a clearing statement?
- The importance of the question: “What’s right about me I’m not getting”
- Why there’s no such thing as a money issue, only what you’re willing to receive
- What’s the importance of “interesting point of view, I have this point of view”
- Why we have a hang-up around money
- Why joy doesn’t follow money, but money follows joy
- What it means to be willing to receive
- Why we have an addiction to being miserable
- What happens when we’re miserable
- Why we don’t want to put up walls to receiving
- What’s the 10% account?
- What it means your point of view creates your reality, your reality doesn’t create your point of view
- Why you don’t want to touch your ten percent
- When you want to say “What’s it gonna take to pay this without dipping into the ten percent…show me something new”
- Why we want to ask the universe “what’s it gonna take to change this”
- “If I was truly creating my life today, what would I chose, right away?”
- Why you want to actually ask the Universe for what you want, and why you need to ask yourself how much you need to create happiness in your life
- What’s the importance of “ask and you shall receive”
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive