If you’ve ever wanted to feel more alive in your life, then do we have the epic living show for you!
Today we’ll talk about living large, feeling more alive, and how to dance with life’s events into the unknown.
That plus we'll talk about Michael Sandler and Jessica Lee's epic eclipse, Michael's birthday, CJ's college drop off, and how to make events sacred in your life.
Epic Living Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What was Michael and Jessica’s view of the eclipse?
- What CJ saw when watching the eclipse from an airplane
- What happened when CJ left her son for college?
- What Jessica and Michael did for intention prayers at the time of the eclipse?
- What Michael and Jessica have been doing to live an epic life?
- What it means to have epic mini-adventures in your life?
- What we can learn from Paul Selig about bringing Freedom into your life?
- What it means to look at fear?
- How we can move away from fear and move more toward love?
- What it means to allows what’s to occur to occur?
- Why you don’t want to measure yourself based on what happens
- Why people have been having a hard time after the eclipse
- What you want to do with your empty time
- How to have a healthy goodbye?
- How to make your difficult events and make them sacred
- What it truly means that the universe is happening through you and for you, not to you.
- What it means to live your life large – and how you can begin to do so
- For more info visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com
CJ Liu on How to Live an Epic Life, Feel More Alive, and Bring the Sacred Into Your Life! Health | Parenting | Inspiration | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Meditation | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement | Self-Help | Inspire
For More Info Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com